Description: Multi Activity Summer Programme In Spain. 14 days
- Spanish Lessons: 15 hrs per week.
- 3 days of activities and half-day trips
- 1 Full-Day trips (Saturday).
- Guided Tour Murcia and Molina city center..
- Accommodation single or shared host family
- Full Board
- Books, material and registration fee.
- Spanish Level Exam.
- Trip Insurance
- Dates: June/July
- Transfer to Alicante or Murcia airport
- Min 5 students.
- 2 weeks: 1.550 euros
- 3 weeks: 2.325 euros
- 4 weeks: 3.100 euros
- Flight ticket
- Dietary requirements such as Celic, vegan, etc (45 per week)
Murcia was founded by Arabs. In this land, Romans and Iberos lived here. All of them had an impact on this land and you may see a little bit about them in the culture and the traditions.
This programme is a true immersion with a local family that will welcome our students as a member of the family, sharing with them time and experiences. We will always try to accommodate our students in families with students of similar age. This will help them to be more integrated and to practice more Spanish.
All the students will live in well communicated areas with amenities and close to shopping centres and nice places to visit.
They will enjoy our beaches and the lovely Spanish food with long siestas and nice chats after lunch or dinner. An opportunity to know more about Spain and the host family.
Murcia is a very modern city with two well reputed Universities, San Antonio Catholic University (UCAM) and the University of Murcia. We will be able to visit the Cathedral, with the small beautiful chapels inside. We will enjoy the small and narrow Arabic streets that keep their names from the Middle Ages. (platería, calle vidrieros, Trapería)
The beaches in Murcia are amazing, many of them are not as popular as other areas as Alicante or Benidorm. Murcia´s beaches are as beautiful as those or even more!! Beaches of Calblanque, Portman Bay or the Mar Menor.
The programme includes:
- Spanish Lessons. Lessons. 15 hrs of Spanish Lessons per week. They will be funny and very helpful and the activities will help them to improve their communication with the family and their new friends.
- Half day trips and activities. They will have the opportunity to know the more emblematic places in this area such as Murcia, Molina del Segura and surroundings, Cartagena and nice beaches.
- Accommodation with lovely host families. Our families in Spain are looking forward to sharing their time with our students. We will try to find the perfect family for our students, many of these families will have students of a similar age to encourage them to talk in Spanish.
The stay is with a family, in shared accommodation so that you have a partner from the same programme. In addition, the families are selected, we know them and they understand your needs. Spanish culture is close and it will make you feel at home during your stay.
To learn Spanish living a real experience!