Description: Winter Immersion Programme in Spain, 2-4 weeks
- Accommodation in local host Family. With students of similar age in most of the cases.
- Full Board. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Airport Transfer From Alicante or Murcian airport to the host families.
- 15 hrs Spanish classes per week
- 1 day trip per week (Day trip to Cartagena, Murcia…etc)
- 2 multi-activity per week (Karts by the river, Romea Museum, etc..)
- Coordinator in Spain 24hrs
- Travel Insurance
- Dates: last week June- July
- Price 2 weeks: 1.550 euros.
- Price 3 weeks: 2.325 euros.
- Price 4 weeks: 3.100 euros.
- Extra activities availabe as: Football, Rugby, Basketball, Tennis, Gym, Swimming-Pool (some activities will cost a small fee)
- Flight Ticket
- Dietary supplement e.g. Celiac, vegetarian, vegan (+ 45 euros per week)
This winter immersion programme in Spain will allow our students to have a very wide knowledge of the history and the Spanish way of living..
As Murcia was founded by Arabs. In this land, Romans and Iberos lived here. All of them had an impact in this land and you may see a little about them in the culture and the traditions.
This programme is a true immersion with a local family who will welcome our students as a member of the family, sharing with them time and experiences. We will always try to accommodate our students in families with students of similar age. This will help them to be more integrated and to practice more Spanish.
All the students will live in well communicated areas with amenities and close to shopping centres and nice places to visit.
They will enjoy our markets, beaches and the lovely Spanish food with long siestas and nice chats after lunch or dinner. An opportunity to know more about Spain and the host family
Also we will encourage them to train wit our local teams: Soccer, Rugby, Basketball. Or any other activities they may be interested in.
Murcia is a very modern city with two well reputed Universities, San Antonio Catholic University (UCAM) and the University of Murcia. They will be able to visit the Cathedral, with the small beautiful chapels inside. They will enjoy the small and narrow Arabics streets that have kept their names from the Middle Ages. (platería, calle vidrieros, Trapería)
The beaches in Murcia are amazing, many of them are not as popular as other areas such as Alicante or Benidorm. Murcia´s beaches are as beautiful as those or even more!! The beaches of Calblanque, Portman Bay or the Mar Menor.
Beaches that are very close and I am sure they will have the opportunity to visit them.
What is included in the Programme?
- Host Family Accommodation-Full Board. Our families are looking forward to welcoming the students, they find it an opportunity to mix cultures and to teach them the Spanish culture.
- Multi-activity and cultural day. The students will share with the family at least one day per week a day trip to get to know the area and another day to do some activities, such as go to the cinema, shopping centre, going to the beach etc. There are so many nice places to visit and discover. They will enjoy all the activities for sure
- Summer activities: Depending on the area, the students may have the opportunity to join a local summer camp: tennis, swimming pool or surfing. We will let you know the different options we may have depending on the arrival date and the area of the host family
- Spanish Lessons: 15hrs per week
You will be impressed by the generosity and the welcoming of the Spanish families to our students.
To learn Spanish living a real experience!