Description: Transition Year in Spain. School Year Programme
- School Registration Fee
- Spanish High School/ Lyceé Francais/ English High School
- Accommodation: Native local Family, Full board
- Help in buying uniforms and books.
- Transfers to the airport in Spain (3 trips to and from Murcia-Alicante airport)
- One return flight ticket from Dublin to Murcia, Alicante, Barcelona o Madrid.
- School insurance.
- Co-ordinator in Spain
- Extracurricular Activities
- Books and uniforms
- Host family at Christmas Time and Easter Holidays.
Prices School Year Programme in Murcia-Spain:
- Spanish High School: From 13,500 euros
- Lycee Francais: From 17,600 euros
- English School: From 18,000 euros
- SPANISH LEVEL: MEDIUM
- You may request more information HERE.
For Irish Students to study in Spain it will offer to the students the opportunity to meet a complete different educational system and a new culture. They will make new friends and deal with new teachers that will be really helpful. The welcoming of the families and the school will be outstanding to make the best of this school year.
Subjects in TY:
The students will have to choose between the following areas:
Humanities/ Science /Social Studies
We will help the student to choose the best subjects attending to their interest.
Maths, Chemistry, Physics will be of great help in Leaving Certificate for our students as the good level in Spain is well known.
We encourage to our student to join in our local clubs, there are many options:
- Boys/Girls Scouts
- Swimming Club
Another opportunity for our students to get involved with more Spanish Students.
Our families will consider the student a member of the family, they will have students also in the house or smaller children to make easier the integration with the family and it will give them the opportunity to practice more Spanish.
We have a range of different schools, Public Schools, Community schools and Private Schools, all of them will give the student a safe and caring environment and the support throughout this school year.
We may offer:
- Spanish High School: Public or Private schools.
- French School in Spain. Lyceé Francais
- English School in Spain.
Murcia is located in the South East of Spain, it has everything our students may need, nice location, lovely weather, a good selection of activities, very good schools, close to the beach and lovely families.
Murcia has an average temperature of 20º, it is quite hot during the summer time and mid temperature throughout the year, we may have some cold weeks but they do not last long. Murcia is known as the garden of Spain, we have lovely orange and lemon trees.
Molina de Segura is the city where our main schools are located. It is a small village well communicated with Murcia but with all the amenities, a shopping centre, cafés, sport facilities and a wide range of cultural activities.