Description: Winter Junior Programmes To Spain. the Garden of Murcia. Junior winter programme: 7 days-6 nights.
- Spanish Classes: 12 hours
- 6 days of half day trips and activities
- Guided visits to the center of Murcia and Molina del Segura
- Attend one day of lessons in a High
- Barbacue in a local farm in Molina de Segura.
- Host family accommodation (2 students per family)
- Use of books and materials
- Exam of level
- Attendance certificate
- Accommodation of 1 tutor per 15 students
- Travel insurance
- Departures every week from Spetember to June
- Transfer in Spain to and from Murcia/Alicante airport.
- Min 15 students.
- Price: 550 euros
- Flight tickets students and tutors (Management of the purchase without cost).
Winter Junior Programme To Spain, the garden of Murcia, will allow Irish students to have a very broad knowledge of the history of Spain. City founded by the Arabs, also inhabited by Romans and Iberians, all of them have left traces of their steps through the city and we will get to know this ancestral culture.
Murcia is still a modern city with two prestigious universities, San Antonio Catholic University (UCAM) and the Universidad de Murcia. We will visit the Cathedral and see the beautiful chapels inside. Get lost in Murcian narrow streets that have kept their names from the Middle Ages, such as silverware, rags, Vidrieros street etc.
Murcia´s beaches are a little-known jewel, Calblanque beach, Portman Bay or the Mar Menor. Beaches that we know and enjoy, or those of Alicante, which are so close. With the good average temperature that we have in Murcia, it will be rare that we are not able to swim and enjoy these beautiful beaches.
What is included in this Winter Junior Programmes To Spain?
- Spanish Lessons. We understand that it is a study trip, the classes will help you to consolidate the vocabulary and expressions that you will use with your family and in the activities that you will carry out during your trip,
- Excursions and activities in the afternoons. We will accompany you in getting to know the most emblematic places of Murcia and its surroundings, such as the centre of Molina or Murcia, Cartagena, its port and the beaches of Alicante.
- Family stays with full board. Our families are looking forward to spending time with Irish students. We will try so that the majority of students have students in their families as well.
The stay is with a family, in shared accommodation so that you have a partner from the same programme. In addition, the families are selected, we know them and they understand your needs. The Spanish culture is close and they will make you feel at home during your stay.
Live an adventure and practice Spanish, learn effortlessly!